What if you are ready to invest in the marketing method that is criticized by all and loathed by many – advertising?
We have heard every business owner we’ve met wail when looking at their advertising glass as half-full:
Only ½ of my advertising works. I just don’t know which half.
When they see their advertising glass as half-empty, we can’t put in print how they describe it.
Yet with so many choices – print, radio, television, display, digital – American businesses found a way to spend over $200 billion on advertising last year.
So, advertising can and must work, because every one of us is exposed to constant advertising messages every single day.
The key to your business success is figuring out how to get your right message to the right people on the right media at the right time.
You could do what everyone else does …
- Put your logo at the top of the ad
- Create a long list of the many services or products you offer
- Bury a series of irrelevant pictures in the middle of your ad
- Tell them that you have been in business since the Stone Age
- Regurgitate the same platitudes that everyone else in your industry touts
- Put your phone number in big red letters
- Make your ad all about price and remind them you accept all credit cards
Alternatively, you could shift your focus from you to your prospects:
- Interrupt them with a compelling headline that’s about their problem
- Engage them with the solutions you have for their problem
- Educate them on important information they must know about the problem
- Offer them a free, no-risk method of learning more about the solution (not learning more about you!)
Advertising is a fine balance between science, art and the consistent seasoning of experience.
Let us help you advertise for results.