Seminar selling is an effective way to market your services and establish yourself as a long-term care authority in your community.
What are the keys to success?
- Becoming an expert in the material you intend to present
- Getting people to attend your seminar
- Delivering a inspiring presentation
- Converting people for appointments
- Follow-up, follow-up and follow-up again!
When the subject is long-term care, there is a good chance your prospects believe they have “heard it all before” and/or “don’t want to be sold.”
You need to anticipate those objections and address them immediately. It’s all part of differentiating yourself from every other financial services “me too” professional.
If you are ready to become a Long-Term Care Seminar Selling Rock Star, we have the tools, training and support for your next world tour.