With a proud history of more than 150 years, John Hancock empowers people to feel confident about the future by providing innovative insurance products that protect their loved ones, grow their savings, and preserve their wealth.
- Provides solutions to more than 3.5 million policyholders
- Delivers on its promises with over $2.3 billion in claims paid annually
- Has financial strength ratings that are among the highest in the industry
- Offers a wide range of products through an extensive network of agents, brokers and financial planners across the U.S.
Combination of Life Insurance and Long-Term Care Coverage
If you need Long Term Care
- Your life insurance policy death benefit may be accelerated to help cover long-term care expenses. Up to the full amount of your life insurance death benefit is also the Long-Term Care benefit amount. Long-Term Care Maximum Monthly Benefit Amount limits apply.
- You may use all, some, or none of your Long-Term Care benefit to help cover long-term care costs – the choice is yours.
- Benefits reimbursed are not counted as income for federal income tax purposes
- Any remaining death benefit will be paid to your beneficiaries on an income tax-favored basis
- When the policy’s death benefit is accelerated for long-term expenses, the death benefit is reduced dollar for dollar